1. Access to the printable and interactive version of the Big Idea Canvas, including supplemental materials, resources, and data analytics.
2. Free use of Mural, the leading digital collaboration software platform used by IDEO, IBM, and other design-centric organizations.
3. Expertise in designing and running Big Idea Competitions, including contest rules, timelines, marketing, and prizes.
1. Physical resources (e.g., facilities, human capital, marketing materials, etc.) to host a Big Idea Competition on campus.
2. Qualified judges to participate in presentations, Q&A sessions, mentoring sessions, and judging panels.
3. Various prizes for competition winners (e.g., cash, press, introductions, mentoring, etc.).